Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Foundation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
We are looking for an Technical Support Developer to join our IT team based in our headquarters, Brussels.
In your role of Technical Support Developer, you are responsible for providing technical support and assistance to our end-users, maintaining IT infrastructure, and ensuring smooth operations of the organization’s IT systems. The role requires strong problem-solving skills, customer service orientation, and a solid understanding of various IT technologies.
What you will do
- Diagnose and solve bugs as fast as possible, especially those impacting production
- Bug analysis and coding of hot fixes – following them from start to release to production
- Provide technical services to our clients such as platform set up, SSL certificate and SSO configuration
- Respect response within SLA (service level agreement) for all 2nd line tickets and manage priorities to resolution accordingly
- Responding and performing services requests for Customers
- Communicating with internal stakeholders about potential issues or progress on issues submitted, handled, or escalated
- Supporting internal stakeholders in regard to infrastructure and application
- Reduce the load and stress on the whole IT infrastructure by solving as many errors/issues/alerts within own 2nd line of support
- Investigating platform stability or performance issue as soon as they arise
- You can demonstrate that you have experience in this type of role
- You have experience in incident management, diagnosing and troubleshooting
- You have experience in networking and infrastructure
- You have experience with PHP
- You have proactive communication skills
- You are eager to learn and grow in a young team
- Having a SaaS background experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English
- We do not provide work permits
Start date: ASAP
- A permanent contract
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- A Hybrid work model
Our Culture Value Proposition
- We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
- We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
- We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.