Let’s go to work
As a Test Engineer at RESPONSUM, you will:
- Find the root cause of a bug, explain the reproduction steps, assign them to the correct developer (and make them feel bad about it).
- Manually test new features of our state-of-the-art SaaS application.
- Create test protocols and test cases for new and existing features.
- Decipher requirements from user stories and create test cases for them.
- Program end-to-end tests in our own test automation framework.
- Report your findings to the Quality Assurance Lead. Depending on your reports the release will be postponed or not.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- You have an excellent eye for detail. You can spot a faulty pixel from miles away.
- Selenium is your preferred testing framework. You have worked with Selenium or an application inspired by the framework.
- You can code and communicate fluently in English.
- Familiarity with Git, Selenium, REST calls and CSS selectors is required
- Experience with Azure Devops and SaaS testing is definite plus.
An offer you can’t refuse
As a Test Engineer at RESPONSUM, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- An exciting and responsible job within a rapidly growing international organization in which your eye for detail and logical mind will come to good use;
- A unique career experience in a human-focused company where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- A great work atmosphere with some of the greatest colleagues imaginable. We are very transparent, always strive to lend each other a helping hand and don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two;
- And if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a nice salary, bonus plan, meal vouchers, ADV days, company laptop, fuel card, company car and group insurance.