Peliqan is a highly scalable and secure cloud solution for data collaboration in the modern data stack. We are on a mission to reinvent how data is shared in companies.
After the initial R&D phase, we are now ready to build the first version of our product. We are recruiting a core tactical team with motivated people, true team players, to launch our disruptive offering.
As a Trino developer, you will work on the Java source code of Trino (and/or Presto) in order to integrate Trino, automate provisioning and tweak the code where necessary. You will also be responsible for the overall Trino architecture, deployment, and performance tuning. We are looking for a part-time freelancer to join our team.
- Back-end development in Java on Trino code
- Define Trino architecture
- Support deployment of Trino into production
- Performance tuning etc.
What makes you a great candidate
- Backend skills: experienced Java & Maven developer
- Good understanding of distributed query engines (Presto and/or Trino)
- Experience with data pipelines, ETL/ELT, Spark, NoSQL DBs, Kafka, data warehouses (Snowflake), AWS and/or data lakes is an asset
- You are motivated, pro-active, you have eyes for details, coding is your passion
Working at Peliqan
- Attractive salary or remuneration for freelancers
- Dynamic, welcoming and multicultural working environment
Fancy a coffee or online chat to learn more about our company ? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.