To apply for this job please visit realo-1671700522.teamtailor.com.
Do you seek to make people’s experiences with technology memorable? Are you looking to build both eye-pleasing and functional websites?
Well, lucky you (and us)! We are looking for a Web Developer to play an active part in the development process of our website and augment our online service. At Realo, we help consumers and real estate professionals sell, let, buy, or rent properties online by providing them access to relevant listings enriched with local data and market valuations. We have tons of cool real estate data that you can get creative with and, if interested, make use of through your work. ️
You will have a chance to work alongside engaged and like-minded people, in a hybrid environment (from our cozy office in the center of Ghent & remote). Sounds interesting?
What you will do:
- Take ownership of our site and online appearance by shaping new products, services, pages, etc. We have lots of ideas in our backlog, and you can let your imagination go crazy with regard to concepts and new projects.
- Take charge of managing and extending our web services. Next to using your technical expertise in building our web architecture and infrastructure at scale.
- Seek to understand user behaviour and needs, before translating them into our website features. You will own some of the features from conception until and after they are in production.
- Run A/B tests, carry functionality testings, and debug code
- Work together with designers to decide on UI/UX elements
- Offer a fresh perspective and challenge status quo i.e. why things are done a certain way
As a dynamic startup, we’re always open to experimenting with upcoming technologies. If this is what energizes you, you will definitely have a space to bring such proposals and unleashed hands to put them into practice!
You are a fit because:
- You have an overall 3+ years of experience in programming (front-end or web development)
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or IT
- You can geek out over Real Estate and Home prices
- You are fluent in Dutch and (ideally) English
On top of a competitive salary, performance-based commission, and flexible working hours, we offer the following perks:
- Annual team (getaway) trip for 4 days
- Tuesday lunch delivery at the office
- Regular team drinks and events
- Smartphone + paid subscription
- Commute reimbursement (bicycle, bus, train)
- Homeworking reimbursement
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly eco vouchers ♻️
How does all of this sound to you? Excited to join us?
Apply by sending your CV and a few sentences about why you would be a good fit ✉️ We will get back to you swiftly 🙂
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and seek to build a workplace that welcomes people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Realo aims to become the leader in the real estate marketplace and data in Europe. Learn more about us at www.realo.be