To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we’ve built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as commodity storage.
To support this endeavor, we have teams in more than 7 countries and 9 key locations (Brussels, Paris, Hyères, London, Vienna, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
What you’ll do
The Sales team is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager (Financials) who is excited at the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the commodities market to Financial Institutions across Europe!
More specifically you will:
• Own the full sales cycle. Account management, renewals, develop opportunities, demo the product, and close sales
• Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized and large companies
• Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow the existing book of business
• Work collaboratively with our global Sales team, product and market analysts to build the best product in the market and close exciting global deals
• Provide accurate and up-to-date forecasts for any given month or year
• Upsell/Cross-sell consistently at or above quota level
• Help build and drive sales processes and strategy
You are or have…
•At least 3 years of working experience selling data/technology within the Financial Services or Energy space
• Driven and self-disciplined. You can work in autonomy without much guidance and thrive in unstructured, fast-paced, ever-changing environments
• A team player who always puts the business first with an eye on maximizing you and your team’s long-term gains
• Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills
• Excellent customer service, listening, and negotiation skills
• Ability to analyze complex client requirements and needs
• Great attitude and motivated and farmer mentality
You must already have the right to work and live in the UK. Sponsorship not provided.
• Be humble – We always place the interests of the collective before your own.
• Respect and care for others – We make every person feel comfortable in their own beliefs, decisions, and perspectives.
• Take responsibility – We take ownership of our actions.
• Act with integrity -We are honest and transparent in all your dealings.
• Be bold – We push the boundaries in order to improve and grow.
You’ll get to work in a truly global environment, with more than 30 nationalities speaking more than 15 languages.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice