To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that all activities and processes carried out comply with standards, policies, instructions and local legislation
- Responsible for preparing the monthly closing of the foreign entities
- Reconcile various bank accounts and process invoices & payments
- Providing support during the monthly/quarterly closing process.
- Bachelor in Accounting or similar
- 2 years of working experience as a GL or statutory Accountant
- Knowledge of BE GAAP and statutory obligations, knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP is a plus.
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
- Willingness to meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to analyse information in an objective and non-biased manner
- Good communication skills, proactive attitude
- Eye for efficiency improvements
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.