Leadcamp is changing the way people sell through its leading intent-led sales platform.
Capturing prospect engagement and intelligence allows sellers to easily and effectively gain data-driven insights to make sure they are always speaking to the right prospects.
Remote + Gent office
Full time payrol
We’re looking for coding wizard to help us put new features to market as a Back-end Engineer!
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally, you have some years of experience as a developer. This is with larger software systems or enterprise applications, but if you would like to apply as a junior developer and you are eager to learn and to grow as a developer, we can support and assist you in this journey.
- You have hands-on experience with PHP frameworks and the OOP paradigm, as well as the knowledge and understanding of relational databases.
- You understand the client-server architecture and have experience with RESTful based APIs, (web) security and data integrity.
- You can work autonomously with a problem-solving mindset.
- Fluent or professional knowledge and understanding of the English language.
Are you the one?
As a Back-end engineer at Leadcamp, you will build core functionality used by hundreds of salespeople around the world. You will have a direct impact on their daily performance and make them better at their jobs. If you love impact, this is the place to be!
- You are a key member of the development team and responsible for feature and functionality implementations for the backend API and associated services.
- You can identify potential problems and risks and can suggest solutions or optimizations.
- You participate in our technical conversations and come up with new ideas or suggestions and solutions for common problems or newly discovered risks or bugs.
- You maintain, optimize and improve the code quality.
- Experience with cloud infrastructures, regarding load balancers, distribution systems and queueing services.
- Experience with SaaS design for enterprise-grade applications.
- Understanding of design patterns and best practices with the ability to justify them.
- You have the burning desire to write documentation.
Why join us today?
- We are a small yet highly ambitious company.
- You will be a key person in accelerating our product growth.
- Joining the company this early will give you access to unmatched growth opportunities.
- Enjoy a fully flexible “hybrid” work culture: work partly in our offices, and partly remotely – at home or from another workspace
- Market competitive salary & benefits
Apply today or just reach out to us if you have any questions!