To apply for this job please visit www.twikey.com.
Twikey is a young, promising scale-up in the fintech industry which has the ambition to play a global role in the automation of payment collections. Twikey supports the full customer journey for companies from client identification over contract and SEPA direct debit signing to the execution and follow-up of payment collections. We are currently the only player in Europe to cooperate with all major banks.
Major players such as WeightWatchers, Q8, Total, Heineken, ANWB, Rabobank and Belfius have already put their trust in us. Smaller companies such as fitness centers, leasing companies and online stores also use our platform.
As an Full Stack or Back-end Software Engineer, you are responsible for the development and improvement of our platform and you are our CIO’s right hand. Your main responsibilities are:
- Continuously improving the back-end or front-end of our products.
- Suggesting and optimizing processes for all our stakeholders.
- Assisting in the technical follow-up of integration projects with software houses, banks and large customers.
Knowledge and experience
Twikey is in search of a motivated teamplayer who is:
- Experienced in Java/Spring Framework. Familiar with Angular (for the full-stack).
- Obsessed with front-end scalability and performance.
- Extra experience with Go, Python or other languages is always welcome.
- At least very fluent in English. Dutch & French are welcome but not a must.
- Able to work independently in a small team.
- Interested to work in Fintech.
- Willing to help us become a world class market leader in the recurrent payments market.
Experience in API integrations and web services is a plus, as well as knowledge of SQL / Linux.
Twikey offers you:
- A challenging environment where you make the difference.
- The possibility to develop yourself.
- On-the-job training.
- An easily accessible office in Ghent, with no traffic jams.
- All tools to work remotely
- A young and dynamic team with a good team spirit.
- The ability to work in one of the very few Fintech startups in Belgium with the support of banks in multiple countries.
- The opportunity to grow with us.