To apply for this job please visit fleetmastersoftware.com.
Global scale-up looking for passionate Backend Developers to join the team
A Cox Automotive product brand, FleetMaster is a specialist in cloud-based workflow technology for rental and leasing companies and dealerships. FleetMaster is the expert in fleet management solutions, enabling a variety of mobility needs through its state-of-the-art software, global partnerships, open architecture and best of breed approach.
FleetMaster is a global scale-up that supports the core business processes of international rental and leasing companies with worldwide success. We aim to improve our customers’ efficiency and lower their operational costs. We believe technology is the key to change. By continuous innovation we’ve created a solution built for the future.
FleetMaster has built up its customer base in Europe, the United States and Central America and offers its state-of-the-art cloud-native platform for SMEs and well-known top-tier rental and leasing companies and the dealerships of OEMs. The customer portfolio is rapidly expanding and we’re offering you a chance to help us write this exceptional story of growth.
Working at FleetMaster Consulting
FleetMaster Consulting is the expert team of FleetMaster that extends the core product development by creating great customer experiences by designing and implementing customised solutions tailored to the customers’ needs.
Thanks to the close collaboration with our core product teams and the external project stakeholders the FleetMaster Consulting team is exposed to a wide variety of business-related and technical challenges. This team is responsible for the success of end-to-end implementation projects with activities ranging from the initial business analysis to a large-scale international product roll-out.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You are part of the team that develops new features for client-specific projects, such as workflow automation, third party integrations, reporting and custom user interfaces.
- You help project managers and functional analysts in analysing, designing and implementing the optimal solution for our customers’ needs.
- You collaborate and share expertise with external implementation partners to cover the project value chain end-to-end.
- You help solving customers’ and end users’ problems whenever development is needed.
- You are primarily focused on the backend of the solution. You have the necessary knowledge and interest to take on small customisation tasks in the frontend of the application as well.
- You help out with knowledge and input for functional and technical analyses.
- You think along constructively in brainstorm sessions about new features, improvements and optimisations of existing functionality.
- You analyse and solve problems.
- You support the implementation team during pilot phases.
- You have at least 3 years of experience of development in a professional environment.
- You have a good allround knowledge of the latest .NET Framework and Entity Framework versions.
- You have thorough knowledge of Microsoft SQL and are capable of writing efficient database queries.
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology is a plus.
- You combine technical knowledge with a thorough affinity for the functional part.
- You have an interest to deep-dive into the background and the details of the business we operate in.
- You value the importance of hearing from end users how they use the product and what their experience is.
- You are capable of creating a technical analysis and you are reliable in estimating change requests.
- You go for results, work independently and take initiative where needed.
- You’re communicative and able to escalate a problem when needed.
- You’re able to cope with stress when a deadline has to be met.
- You’re aware about the confidentiality of data and how to work with that.
You’ll be part of a fast growing company with international customers, where your voice will be heard in both the functional and analytical part of the product development and customer projects. We give you the chance to build the future of FleetMaster in a phase where fast growth and flexibility of both the team and the product are key.
At FleetMaster we collaborate in a flat hierarchy and with a “getting things done” mentality in a creative and motivating work space where cooperation, open communication, self-development and passion are at the core of what we do. Our offices in the MeetDistrict in Ghent are easily accessible and have all the necessary facilities to create an inspiring workplace.
We believe in mutual flexibility and an attractive salary package in line with your experience and contribution to our success story.