We are seeking an experienced Backend Engineer proficient in Go to join our dynamic team in Leuven. The ideal candidate will leverage their expertise to enhance and develop new features for our cloud-based products. As a disciplined and independent worker, you will be responsible for prioritizing tasks, maintaining a robust backend infrastructure, and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
● Develop and maintain a scalable and robust backend using Go.
● Design and implement REST and/or gRPC APIs, integrating them with the frontend.
● Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to devise innovative solutions to complex problems.
● Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
● Write unit, integration, and end-to-end tests for code reliability and maintainability.
● Work with the team to set up and enhance CI/CD pipelines.
● Continuously improve application performance and contribute to the overall user experience.
● Stay informed about the latest technologies and trends in backend development.
● Provide support to customers in utilizing our web applications.
● Proven track record in building web applications.
● Solid experience in backend development using Go.
● Experience with designing and developing REST/gRPC APIs.
● Familiarity with databases, particularly PostgreSQL.
● Knowledge of standard web development technologies (e.g. HTTP) and cloud security best practices.
Nice to haves
● Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
● Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure).
● Experience with DevOps practices and tools (e.g., Unix environments, scripting, Jenkins).
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business, contributing to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Gent (Belgium), Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).