As we continue to expand our customer base and product offerings, we are seeking a highly creative and talented Brand Designer Intern to join our dynamic team. As a Brand Designer Intern at DESelect, you will contribute to shaping our brand identity and visual communication across various platforms. Working closely with our Senior Graphic Designer and marketing team, you will have the opportunity to bring your creative vision to life while ensuring that our brand remains consistent, compelling, and aligned with our company values and mission. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate junior designer looking to gain hands-on experience and make significant contributions at a growing SaaS company.
- A strong and diverse portfolio showcasing your creative work and design capabilities across different mediums and projects
- Solid understanding of design principles, color theory, typography, and layout composition
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present design concepts
- Highly organized, team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and welcomes constructive feedback
- In-progress bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Comfortable working in-office 2 days per week
- A humble and open-minded attitude, valuing continuous learning and a growth mindset to continuously improve as a designer
- Comfortable working with teammates across different timezones, countries and cultures
- Strong multitasking skills, enabling efficient management of multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Interest in working with product, marketing, sales, customer success and engineering teams
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing project requirements, feedback, and deadlines while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude.
- Proven self-starter who can work independently, take ownership of projects, and deliver results in a timely manner
- Be able to work within an established brand identity
- Create visually engaging graphics, illustrations, and marketing materials for digital and print media, including but not limited to webinars, social media posts, ebooks, email campaigns, and more.
- Be able to research and stay up-to-date with design trends, industry standards, and best practices to contribute fresh and innovative ideas to the team.
- Assist in the creation of multimedia content, such as videos and animations, to enhance the brand’s storytelling and engagement efforts.
- Accept feedback and implement design revisions promptly to refine your work and enhance the overall quality of our visual assets.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign at minimum)
- Video editing software of choice (Premier, Final Cut, Capcut, etc)
- Google business suite (docs, sheets, slides, etc.)
- Experience in UI/UX design or front-end development
- Familiarity with animation and motion graphics
- Understanding of SaaS products and the tech industry
Ideal candidates will also possess these traits:
Candidate should have proficiency in these tools (or similar):
Preferred Qualifications (not required, but advantageous):
DESelect, a cloud-based SaaS provider and official Salesforce Marketing Cloud partner, offers the leading marketing enablement platform on the Salesforce AppExchange. Fortune 500 leaders and mid-sized businesses leverage DESelect’s intuitive drag-and-drop solutions to help marketing teams segment audiences, and power highly personalized campaigns without code or technical assistance. Founded in 2019, DESelect has offices in Antwerp, Belgium, and Austin, Texas.