To apply for this job please visit comsof.recruitee.com.
Client Success Engineer
You are part of the Client Experience team where your goal is to make (y)our Clients use their Comsof solution successfully. You will act as voice of the customer within Comsof, representing the customer’s needs and expectations within Comsof during the onboarding of a customer and when delivering new software versions.
A day in the life of a Client Success Engineer at Comsof:
- Have business requirements meeting with a new or existing client to fully understand their current needs and challenges. Work out possible solutions to solve those challenges, whether through coaching and training, or by proposing a customisation project or a new workflow
- Support your clients with the questions that they encounter. This can happen by logging issues on our support platform or other methods: conference calls, mails, …
- Some simple issues can be dealt with in First Line Support already, but in other cases you are responsible to ensure your client’s tickets get resolved timely and adequately (coordinating with other teams in Comsof if necessary).
- You engage as much as possible in live interactions with your clients and document those meetings.
- Onboarding new clients by assisting in a correct installation of the software at the client side, ensuring that the tool is running in a secure and smooth way within the client’s environment, and make sure users can get started successfully.
- Deliver training in the general software and ensure the users can use our tools to create designs according to their way of work.
- Stay up to date with the Comsof Products and Services that we offer.
- Where applicable, ensure SLAs are met (typically large accounts or with partners)
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Geomatics, or anything in between.
- You have +5 years experience in a client facing technical role in a technology company (preferably in software) with a track record of achieving high customer satisfaction scores
- You have a strong interest in utility networks (from an operational or construction point of view) – especially telecom/Fiber Optic networks are a big plus.
- You are skilled with GIS data and tools (QGIS, ArcGIS, PostGIS, Shapefiles, …)
- You will become a technical expert in the Comsof tools. You’re a motivated learner (new domains, products, tools), to expand your knowledge and skills.
- You communicate clearly in Dutch and English, both in speaking and in writing.
- You have a client-focused mindset, always keep the users in mind. Therefore you are good in building relationships, with your customers and as a teamplayer internally.
- You are proactive enough to dig a little deeper to understand a situation, as well as setting the right priorities, and being able to communicate clearly.
We’re committed to succeed, but are we a good match?
- Do you care about other people? Whether it is a client or a colleague, whenever a person is in need, we get a boost from seeing other people succeed thanks to our help.
- Are you continuously looking to improve? We strongly believe that to stand still is to fall behind. We continuously look to improve our own and our client’s processes, whether in small steps or through pure revolutions based on innovation.
- Are you committed to succeed? We always deliver the best we can, going the extra mile if needed to deliver the high quality expected from us.
- Do you like to play with your cards on the table? We love to play games, but we play them fair. We are transparent and happy to share knowledge to make other people better at what they do.
What’s in it for you?
- A versatile job with a generous salary package.
- The chance to work in a professional and challenging environment with a focus on graph theory, algorithms, software and innovation.
- The opportunity to contribute to a global software provider, leading in its domain (as proven by nomination for Export Lion 2017).
- An open working atmosphere with great team spirit, based at Dok Noord in Ghent.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.