Peliqan is a highly scalable and secure cloud solution for data collaboration in the modern data stack. We are on a mission to reinvent how data is shared in companies. We have offices in Ghent (Belgium) and Bengaluru (India).
After the initial R&D phase, we are now ready to build the first version of our product. We are recruiting a core tactical team with motivated people, true team players, to launch our disruptive offering.
As a cloud engineer & architect you will be responsible for the overall cloud infrastructure running on AWS, as well as owning an on-prem solution running on Docker/Kubernetes.
- Manage the overall AWS infrastructure (CloudOps, system administration)
- Define the architecture of both the cloud offering (SaaS) and the on-prem self-hosted solution for customers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Define and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Implement automation for all aspects of the deployment of our environments
- Support the development team in setting up DevOps best practices
- Own the scalability, reliability and security of the overall platform
- Experienced in AWS cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins (or similar tools)
- Great Linux system administration skills
- Good understanding of data pipelines, data warehouses (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake), data lakes (e.g. Databricks), ETL/ELT, pipeline orchestration (e.g. Airflow), Spark, query engines (e.g. Presto/Trino) because the Peliqan solution needs to fit in perfectly in this overall ecosystem
- Good automation skills
- Very good understanding of cloud infrastructures, networking, firewalls, routing, DNS, SSL etc.
- Extreme focus on security & reliability
- Experience in database tuning is an asset
- You are motivated, proactive, you have eyes for details, cloud infrastructure management is your passion
Working at Peliqan
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic, welcoming and multicultural working environment
Fancy a coffee or online chat to learn more about our company ? Email email@example.com.