Sortlist is a global platform making the best matches between companies from different industries and digital agencies, our mission is to create conditions for successful collaborations in the B2B industry. One developer and one designer had the vision and the courage to build this platform, now the company is present in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Romania, Tunisia & Madagascar and plans to scale up its presence in the UK & in the US in the coming years.
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing Software scale-ups (winner of Deloitte’s Fast 50 Award!) that is changing the digital world and the way clients interact with agencies?
To keep things simple let’s see what you should expect from us.
You will work within a team composed of: product managers, designers, frontend and backend developers and QA engineers.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (about 2-5 years of relevant professional experience) passionate about Cloud and infrastructure, willing to learn and grow professionally in this role.
- You will be responsible for operating, building and configuring cloud native infrastructure and services for our autonomous engineering team that will enable them to do continuous deployment with confidence.
- The tech stack is exclusively built on open-source and top-notch technologies from the cloud-native ecosystem which will allow you to get valuable experience.
- We are looking for someone that is mostly autonomous and self-learner. You are not afraid of diving into a new technology to figure out how it works.
A motivated promising Cloud Engineer ideally familiar with:
- the Kubernetes ecosystem (Flux, Flagger, Istio, Cluster Autoscaler, Cert-Manager, etc)
- AWS (EKS, ECR, EC2, RDS, S3, ElastiCache, CloudFront, etc.)
- Infrastructure as Code & Configuration Management as Code (Terraform, Terragrunt, GitOps, Kustomize).
We don’t expect you to be an expert in all of them, but we do expect you to have some experience with Kubernetes, be passionate about your work and willing to go the extra mile.
What we offer
- Modern equipment and tools that support the work in the best possible way. For us, that means new MacBooks or a top notch Linux laptop of your choice.
- Flexible way of working (hybrid, 2 days from the office)
- A lot of autonomy and the possibility to have an impact through your decisions
- A great working atmosphere and an extremely dedicated team. It’s really rare to find a team that harmonizes as well as ours and where you feel welcomed so quickly.
- You can mostly work in autonomy, of course after careful planning with your team members. What counts is the common goal. There are so many ways to achieve it. We count on your expertise to make the right decisions here.
- 2000€ yearly training budget
- Actual work-life balance. We all have a life outside of work, and that needs to be valued. Working remotely because you’re visiting friends or parents, being really unavailable on weekends and completely relaxing on vacation
If you picture yourself in this role and you’re passionate about this field, give us a chance to meet you! Go ahead, hit that button and apply! We will get back to you ASAP to let you know whether you’d be a good fit.