Are you a student bubbling with creativity, a knack for crafting content, and a social media savviness that’s second nature? If you’re the kind of student who lives and breathes Instagram stories, employer branding trends, and can whip up engaging posts in your sleep, listen up – we’ve got an internship that’s all about unleashing your content creation and social media prowess!
efficy is now looking for a Community Manager Intern to support our wonderful HR department & more specifically within the Talent Acquisition Team.
Large company with close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
- Dive headfirst into the world of content creation by developing eye-catching visuals and posts for our social platforms
- Take the reins of our Instagram account and infuse it with your creative magic, offering a fresh perspective on our EVP and culture
- Collaborate with our creative crew to brainstorm fresh ideas and bring them to life
- Craft narratives that strike the perfect balance between attention-grabbing and authentic, giving voice to our company’s mission and the experiences of our employees
- Keep your finger on the pulse of content and social media trends that align with our values, contributing to our evolution as an employer of choice
- Contribute to the development and execution of employer branding campaigns, spotlighting the essence of life at efficy and its distinct EVP
- You study in the field of communication or Marketing
- You are fluent in French or Dutch with a very good command of English (spoken & written)
- Your internship is under school contract and for a minimum of 3 months, preferred longer. This internship is based in Brussels, where efficy is headquartered
- You have an inherent passion for content creation, capable of transforming everyday occurrences into storytelling magic that aligns with our mission
- Your fluency in the realm of social media is unmatched; You’re like a social media chameleon, smoothly navigating through various platforms and adapting to their distinct vibes
- Hashtags, algorithms, and engagement metrics are familiar terms in your lexicon
- Your creative spirit knows no bounds, and your talent for transforming the everyday within the realm of our EVP is absolutely inspiring
- A curator of aesthetics, you possess the knack for cultivating Instagram feeds that are both visually stunning and conceptually unified, reflecting our company culture.
- You are not afraid to take initiatives
- You are dynamic, autonomous, smiling, organised and methodical
We offer you:
- A great and interesting internship with a great team supporting you when needed
- A lot of fun and challenges
- The best roof top office, at the border of Brussels, accessible by public transportation
- a growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.