We are looking for ambitious computer vision engineers. Clever people where the attitude has more value than the skills. You are aware of latest tools related to machine learning and deep learning and are eager to learn. “Does not work, does not exist” is your mindset. Creating impact is our mutual purpose.
We are excited about candidates who value efficiency, have a pragmatic approach to problem solving and an eagerness to get things done. We’re looking for someone who actively wants to be part of our team, has good communication skills and common courtesy.
We’re building a ML Data and active learning infrastructure by realizing projects in the field. As part of the vision competence cluster, you’ll have your hands in every aspect of realizing a real-life project based on machine learning infrastructure.
In short, you will help us to realize our ambition to be a partner in realizing challenging vision applications
You would be a great fit if…
- You have strong familiarity with machine learning and deep learning workflows and tools.
- You are hands-on and like to realize real-life projects.
- You pride yourself on writing clean, robust code.
- You value team work and team spirit.
- You have experience with Python, PyTorch, Git, Linux.
- You have knowledge of the newest developments in the world of machine learning.
It would be even better if…
- You’re familiar with edge inference hardware and deployment.
- You’re an excellent communicator.
- You have experience with C, C++, Bash scripting.
- You have experience with Docker, Compose, ROS.
- You are familiar with Agile practices, DevOps, CI/CD.
Vintecc is offering you a job with a lot of variation and responsibility. You will be supported by a young team of professionals in order to stay at the forefront of new innovations.
Vintecc has an open and friendly culture where you get the freedom to explore and grow with the company.
Last but not least, you will get a competitive compensation.