Guardsquare is looking for an Allround administrative officer to temporarily reinforce our Customer Service and Finance team. Ideally, you would join us at the latest in April for about 5 to 8 months, depending on the need, as this regards a temporary replacement. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks supporting both Customer Service and our financial administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer inquiries and communicating with them through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, renewals, forms, applications and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Invoice processing.
- Payment controls.
- Making sure incoming invoices are approved and ready for payment.
- Checking expense notes and credit card statements.
- Managing vendor registrations and client platforms.
- Data input and maintenance in NetSuite; Sales Orders, Suppliers, Customers, … .
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in an allround administrative role and at least a first customer service/support experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of any other language, such as Dutch is a plus.
- A first experience in finance or financial administration is a big plus.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience with CRM’s and ERP’s such as NetSuite and SalesForce is a big asset.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
What Guardsquare offers you
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues from different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and skill enhancement. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
Interested? So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Gent (Belgium), Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).