Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
We are looking for a Customer Support & Documentation Specialist to join our Customer Support team based in our headquarters, Brussels.
As a Customer Support & Documentation Specialist, you will play a vital role in our company, as you would be responsible for providing first line of Support to our users and maintaining high-quality and easily accessible documentation. This role contributes to user satisfaction, reduces support queries, and facilitates a smoother user experience with the Optimy product.
Technical Assistance and Incident Management
- Provide technical support to help customers troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the product.
- Test, report, follow up and resolve problems reported by customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address issues.
- Adhere to SLA’s in place – Ensure active resolution and proactive communication with customers.
- Inform customers about current product bugs to ensure they are well-informed.
- Anticipate potential issues and provide proactive support to address them before they become significant problems for customers.
- Collect and incorporate feedback from users to address common issues or improve the clarity of documentation.
- Contribute to the creation of online user documentation, including guides and FAQs, to assist users in using the product independently.
- Promotion of Help Center
- Contribute to the creation and the update of internal procedures
- Develop and create user guides, manuals, tutorials, and other documentation materials that provide clear and concise information about the SaaS product.
Collaboration with other Teams
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other teams to gather information about changes in the software and ensure accurate representation in the documentation.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop educational programs, training materials, and resources to enhance user understanding and proficiency.
Knowledge Base Management
- Populate and manage a knowledge base that serves as a repository for articles, FAQs, and troubleshooting guides.
- You have the ability to understand and troubleshoot technical issues related to the product
- You already have experience in a position of customer facing role
- Having an understanding of the SaaS product, its functionalities, and its use cases is considered a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- You are a team player and take ownership of incoming requests
- You want to work in a fast paced environment where you can see a direct impact of your work!
- You are fluent in English
- Fluency in German or another language is considered a plus
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fixed salary
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- A Hybrid work model
Our Culture Value Proposition
- We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
- We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
- We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.