Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
As Devops manager, you will empower teams to maximize customer value and revenue, fostering high morale, efficiency, and alignment with company-wide goals and initiatives.
At efficy Marketing Line we focus on developing our next generation Big Data MarTech SaaS platform according to the DevOps culture and highly autonomous “two-pizza teams”. Our customers query thousands of terabytes worth of data every month and we send out several hundreds of millions of highly personalized emails on their behalf. Our platform has grown with almost 50% during the last year, so it’s a high pace and fun journey to join!
- Leadership that Inspires: Lead a dynamic team of both backend and frontend developers. Be a coach, mentor, and a source of inspiration for the team, guiding them towards realizing their full potential as individuals and as a cohesive unit.
- Lead by Example: Roll up your sleeves and dive into the nitty-gritty. This role expects you to actively participate in programming and architectural discussions and decisions, setting the gold standard for your team.
- Streamline Development: Take the reins of the day-to-day development process. Efficiently plan resources and lead meetings and rituals based on the team’s needs. Continuously refine this process to enhance efficiency and alignment with our ambitious business goals.
- Clearing Obstacles: Be the guardian of team productivity, proactively managing impediments and challenges. Strive to enhance team efficiency and elevate the quality of life for our valued developers.
- People Matter Manage the entire spectrum of people management and administration for your assigned resources. This includes overseeing success reviews, salary adjustments, recruitment, and, when necessary, terminations. You’ll also handle employee administration tasks, such as vacation scheduling.
- Performance Excellence: Own and evolve team- and system-level KPIs and metrics, driving operational excellence within your team. Lead the charge in continuous improvement efforts.
- Strategic Alignment: Forge close collaborations with Product Management and other stakeholders. Ensure that your team’s goals seamlessly align with our overall strategy and tactics, and assist in resource planning.
- Servant Leadership: Embrace the “servant leadership” paradigm. Be proactive in providing unwavering support to the development team in all aspects they require.
- Possess a BA/BS in a technical education program or an equivalent qualification.
- Boast a track record of several years in managing development teams or equivalent informal leadership experience. You must demonstrate your ability to lead and inspire teams of seasoned developers.
- Show a strong grasp of developer work and conceptual knowledge of distributed systems architectures. This role demands hands-on development experience in similar systems or fields.
- Exhibit a robust sense of responsibility, taking ownership and proactively tackling challenges as they arise.
- Have a versatile skill set that encompasses both technical and leadership competencies, with a predisposition to embrace both strategic and operational responsibilities.
- Ideally, you will bring relevant experience in NodeJS/Typescript/JS to the table.
- Demonstrate proficient English language skills in speaking, reading, and writing at a professional level.
Bonus points for
- Experience from distributed systems & big data processing
- Experience with AWS and “microservice” organizations
- Knowledge of Golang is a plus
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Reach out our recruitment lead Véronique via firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.