For the expansion of the team, Diabatix is looking for a civil, mechanical or mathematical engineer, with a strong background in numerical modeling of flows (CFD).
As a senior R&D engineer, and an expert in the field of numerical modeling, you have two main responsibilities.
First, you are to contribute to the development of the CFD module within our AI system.
Second, you will be reinforcing the Operations team in the execution of complicated customer projects, e.g. because of multi-physics or complex simulation set-ups.
Therefore, you are expected to:
- Participate in challenging engineering projects
- Perform CFD-based flow and heat transfer analyses
- Extend and maintain the Diabatix software infrastructure, in particular its OpenFOAM framework
- Follow-up and evaluate new developments within OpenFOAM and CFD in general
- Evaluate and report directly to the CTO
- Master’s degree in Engineering, specialized in civil, mechanical or mathematical engineering. Holding a PhD is a plus but not essential.
- Thorough background in numerical modeling (FVM) of flows (CFD).
- At least 3 years of experience as CFD project engineer
- Good experience in C++, preferably within the OpenFOAM framework
- Experience with bash scripting, Python, HPC and software development (git)
- Experience with CAD, in particular Autodesk Inventor, is a plus
- Additional expertise in heat transfer is a plus
- Team player, motivated and eager to learn
- Fluency in written and spoken English
We offer you a challenging position in a high-tech environment. This is your chance to be part of a dynamic and growing scale-up company.
You will work in a stimulating and innovating environment where your work is certain to have great impact.
We propose an attractive package with a competitive wage and various business benefits.