Efficy is looking for its next design star to join us on our exciting European expansion journey.
Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
As part of the marketing production team, the designer will work with other creatives to ensure high-quality productions are delivered with a short turnaround. We value creativity and the ability to challenge established ways of working. As a member of the production team, you will create digital design content for web, social and display along with creating and editing videos for a variety of channels.
This role offers a unique opportunity to develop a brand across several European markets and be part of an exciting growth journey. The right candidate will need the following to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a lot of responsibility and freedom:
- 2+ years of digital design experience from a similar position
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Animation/motion graphic skills in AfterEffects Video editing experience
- Experience with creative asset production for display, print & social activities
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment
- Love of digital design and with data-focused approach towards testing, learning and iterating
- Fluency in English. Additional European languages (Spanish, French, SDutch, German, etc.) a plus
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.