Disclaimer: Dutch is mandatory!
Digital Marketing – SEO Internship for the dutch market
Sortlist is a matchmaking platform that helps marketeers find the agency they need and agencies to find the clients they are looking for. From web design to advertising campaigns, we guide you to the right marketing agencies. Are you passionate about Marketing and driven by online growth ?
Our ideal colleague is a passionate person, fast learner, and always up for new challenges. Does it sound familiar?
Then you might be the perfect match for Sortlist!
Working from the Marketing department of Sortlist and under the responsibility of the Head of SEO, you will manage the whole SEO strategy in the dutch-speaking markets: the Netherlands and Belgium. This means growing our existing domains but also preparing potential future domains.
As our new SEO intern, you will:
- Identify SEO opportunities that would increase overall organic traffic and reach company growth targets.
- Monitor SEO performance (SEO reporting, rankings and traffic)
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Conduct on-page analysis to ensure that different landing pages & blog pages are optimised.
- Conduct off-page analysis & build some link-building campaigns to ensure our websites authority.
- Work with the content and overall marketing teams to ensure a correct focus and maximum SEO impact.
- Stay ahead of any search engine or market changes.
- Provide recommendations for SEO improvements & experiments.
- You are studying marketing and/or Digital marketing.
- You have knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms and strong understanding of how search engines work.
- You have knowledge of Web analytics (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- You have knowledge of relevant Marketing or SEO tools (few tools from our stack: Ahrefs, SEMrush, Oncrawl, Screaming Frog, SurferSEO)
- You are good at handling Excel and Google Sheets.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Language: you speak Dutch and English at an excellent level.
- You are eager to learn and want to pass on your knowledge to other colleagues and team members.
- You have a go-getting, initiative-taking personality
- A love for problem solving and a detail-oriented & analytical mindset
- You are curious, rigorous and creative
- You are thirsty to learn
- You can work autonomously and have also a team-spirit
What do you get in return?
- Be surrounded by a top notch SEO and Marketing teams to work with
- Paid internship: around 700€/month
- You’ll have access to a large SEO budget
- You will use the best in class SEO tools (licenses, internal tools, access to e-learning courses…): Oncrawl, Ahrefs, Semrush, GPT-3, SERPRobot, Buzzstream, etc.
- Working in a dynamic, international, open, friendly and hard-working workplace with lots of flexibility where you’ll feel at home
- Have a great opportunity to drive real impact in a scale-up and work on mature markets
- A modern MacBook for your flexible workplace
- You will work from a cool office in Rotterdam, but also from home
- Great afterworks and team buildings
- European citizenship
- Have an Internship Agreement from you school
- Living in the Netherlands or Belgium
- Working internship
⚖️ Our Values:
- ️♂️ Talent
Ready to become part of the Sortlist team? If you picture yourself in this role and you’re passionate about this field, give us a chance to meet you! Go ahead, hit that button and apply! We will get back to you ASAP to let you know whether you’d be a good fit.