Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our growth we are looking for an ESG Data & Integration lead who has deep knowledge of the integration challenges of SaaS solutions in large corporates to join our team and work in a high impact role that combines data integration strategy, client facing pre sales, customer advisory and technology strategy.
How you will make an impact:
To achieve the ambition of becoming a market infrastructure, Greenomy aims to automate data ingestion into our portals by creating connectors with different ERP systems, third-party tools and data providers.
If you enjoy taking ownership and are at ease in an entrepreneurial environment where change is the norm and many things are still to be built, then this is a great opportunity to leave your mark at the early stage of a fast-growing scale-up.
What we expect from you:
- Organize the go-to-market of our ESG data library, a data management solution for ESG data to collect, store and govern ESG data for regulatory reporting and BI purposes.
- Work together with the product management, sustainability, customer success and advisory teams to refine our product.
- Creation, maintenance and updates of our strategic ESG data models.
- Creation and refinement of data integration consulting packages.
- Leadership of and participation in ESG advisory initiatives to help corporates understand what ESG KPIs to measure, where to source relevant data and how to automate the data ingestion into the Greenomy portal.
- Creation of processes to efficiently map data sources such as ERP systems and sustainability tools (e.g. carbon calculators) to Greenomy products.
- Management of Greenomy product integration at clients from feasibility analysis (mapping client systems) to delivery (client-facing).
- Explore tools, detect synergies and identify integration opportunities and work closely with the product & technical team.
What we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You may become the mini-CEO of our integration services.
- Experience in pitching and launching products, the startup way.
- Previous experience in consulting/advisory roles on systems, BI/DWH integration projects.
- Experience with data catalogs, data governance tools, data management processes, BI and ETL tools.
- Knowledge of multiple product and data integration methods.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and comfortable in a customer facing capacity.
It’s an advantage if you have any of the following:
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment.
- Previous experience working with ESG data.
- Experience with Azure tools.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle.
- Technical knowledge of APIs including command-lines.
- Client and product oriented mindset.
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).