Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
We are currently looking for a Finance Administration intern to join our Finance team located in our headquarters, Brussels.
- Control client’s subscriptions and sales orders.
- Receiving and handling sales orders for new clients.
- Analyze the revenue.
- Investigate and resolve variances in customer databases.
- Billing and overdue management, Direct communication with foundation customers all over the world.
- Management of the follow up with the customer success team and their customers.
- Assists in the monthly closure and preparation of the official release of results.
- Treasury : Banking reconciliation and treasury.
- Implementation of payment methods with foreign customers.
- Manage foreign exchange variances.
- Implement and automate processes in our new software.
- Help to maintain performance measures that support the company’s strategic decisions.
- Take an active role in the Finance team with the Finance Manager and Specialist.
- You are fluent in English & French – both are necessary to deal with clients and colleagues.
- You don’t have specifically advanced finance knowledge but you are comfortable with figures and you are looking for a first experience in Finance, Accounting and Administration.
- You are able to take initiatives, prompt to ask questions when needed, and give high attention to details.
- You are a never-ending learner: you are curious, hardworking, autonomous, and eager to learn.
- You have excellent organizational skills and a structured mind.
- You are not afraid to call clients or suppliers thanks to your strong analytical and communication skills.
- You can manage Excel.
- You can start from December – January for 6 months.
- Your university can provide an internship agreement.
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- You will have space to learn more about Finance in both a theoretical and practical environment.
- A young, dynamic and international working atmosphere, with three offices spread in Brussels, Manille and Toronto
- A friendly atmosphere where transparency is valued
- Friday demos: every last Friday of the month, we all meet in an open space Google Meet to get to know newcomers, share updates, passions and challenges; basically to get to know each other while having some fun.
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale up, active in the social impact industry
- Based in Brussels, our offices are easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or car
- As a contribution, we grant 350€/month to all the students
- Last but not least you will have fresh fruits, quality coffee and amazing belgian fries !