To apply for this job please visit keyrock.freshteam.com.
Keyrock is expanding and we are seeking a talented FPGA Developer/Engineer.
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 100 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technologies in the digital asset space. With VC backing including Series B investment from Ripple, a constantly expanding global client base, and revenues growth 13x in 2021, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the digital assets space.
Keyrock’s beating heart is its technical team filled with crypto and DeFi natives, software engineers, digital scientists and academics, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
- Design and develop efficient algorithms for execution on FPGA hardware
- Optimize existing algorithms to increase performance and reduce latency
- Work closely with other developers to integrate FPGA solutions into our overall trading platform
- Stay current with industry trends and advancements in FPGA technology
- Strong knowledge of working and navigating within a complex AWS environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in FPGA development and optimization
- Strong understanding of digital logic design and VHDL/Verilog programming
- Experience with high-speed trading algorithms and low-latency FPGA solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- If you are a talented and motivated FPGA developer looking to make a significant impact in the crypto market, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
If you are a talented and motivated FPGA developer looking to make a significant impact in the crypto market, we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics. An ideal team members is assertive and collaborative at the same time and has strong drive to generate robust results in a sustainable way.
A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence
A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.