We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer with expertise in React and TypeScript to join our team in Leuven. The successful candidate will use their skills to create user-friendly interfaces that cater to various customer use-cases, contributing to the overall success of our cloud-based products.
- Develop and maintain a user-friendly frontend using React/TypeScript and TailwindCSS.
- Design and implement REST and/or gRPC API integrations on the frontend.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to create innovative solutions.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Write unit, integration, and end-to-end tests for code reliability and maintainability.
- Work with the team to set up and enhance CI/CD pipelines.
- Continuously improve application performance and user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in frontend development.
- Provide support to customers in utilizing our web applications.
- Proven track record in building user-friendly web interfaces.
- Solid experience in frontend development using React, TypeScript, and TailwindCSS.
- Experience with consuming REST/gRPC APIs.
- Knowledge of standard web development technologies (e.g. HTTP) and cloud security best practices.
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure).
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools (e.g., Unix environments, scripting, Jenkins).
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business, contributing to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Gent (Belgium), Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).