To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Aikido Security is building a developer-centric security product for cloud companies. The focus is on application security testing and vulnerability scanning.
We’re looking to fill a gap in the current landscape, by offering a product that combines insights from both your code, dependencies & cloud, resulting in a set of unique and high-value security features. We’re going to package this in an easy-to-use product that is helpful as well as educational.
As a front-end web developer, you’ll be working closely with multiple people on the Aikido team. Primarily, you’ll be working with our marketing founder Felix, who needs a companion to further build out our website, the PLG model, CVE database, … Secondarily, you’ll be working with our product and development team who are also in need of front-end from time to time.
- Write modular, testable, and efficient code
- Managing Web deployments
- Help build out the website and the tooling around it
- Design and implement high-availability web apps
- Discover, plan, write, document, and maintain new web capabilities
- Optimize the web code for speed & mobile where required
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Really comfortable in a very entrepreneurial environment
- Can think along with architectural and impactful decisions
- Familiar with using Figma & Webflow
- Willing to learn new languages when the product requires it
- Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understand the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Willing to experiment (and also willing to perhaps throw away some code)
- Medior to Senior:
- We are going fast and need experienced people that can hit the ground running with us.
- You need to be comfortable with the above-mentioned tech stack.
- Fluent in English
- If you need to get on the payroll, you need to be eligible to be on a Belgian payroll (and you are actively residing in Belgium somewhere) OR if you don’t need to be on the payroll, and you can invoice, you can from anywhere according to your own legal system.
What you can expect
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- Competitive salary package
- Stock-options discussable
- A company that sticks to its values in an open and informal atmosphere (see our culture page on the website for more details)
- A diverse and inclusive organization that is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer
- Flexibility in working hours and remote-first culture
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability.