To apply for this job please visit www.investsuite.com.
InvestSuite is a fast-growing global B2B embedded wealth (front-to-middleware) InvestTech provider. We help financial institutions realize their digital wealth transformation journey and together create the most delightful investing experiences for their customers. We have 15 nationalities building in “international DNA” and clients on 4 continents. We are a place where bankers, creative designers, imagineers, mathematicians, computer & behavioral scientists meet. We are builders and growers, obsessed with innovation and the construction of exciting products that benefit the clients of our clients. We are excited to work at the crossroads of ‘the markets’, investing, economics, deep science (AI & machine learning), finance, design and the digital world. Can there be anything more challenging?
Who are we looking for
We’re looking for mobile developers who want to break out of structures with rigid rules and strict management. Developers keen on innovation and building high-quality user experiences. Working for an ambitious startup as InvestSuite requires traits such as being:
- Highly driven and committed
- Solution-minded: finding creative ways to get things done & accomplish goals
- Direct and open, extravert or introvert but always willing to share and speak your mind
- Smart and creative in your area
- Customer centric
- A quality seeker
- Naturally curious
- 3+ years of Mobile Application Development experience or other relevant development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field or equivalent professional experience.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You can translate a high-level description into a working frontend component.
- You are proactive in solving risks and issues in a timely manner, or to re-prioritize on close collaboration with the product owner if required.
- You are comfortable working in Scrum mode.
You have the knowledge and a track record for tools and technologies such as:
- An absolute plus is if you have experience working with the Flutter framework, but if you would like to switch from native application development to this amazing platform, don’t hesitate to send us your CV!
- Experience with version control: Git (GitLab, GitHub) – obviously
- Experience with gRPC or REST
- Bonus: Experience with application deployment with CI tools.
Be part of a growing team of interdisciplinary experts in fields such as: math, software engineering, AI, data science, design and UX. Join us and enjoy:
- An international environment: We have offices in Leuven, Warsaw and London and are present in many EU countries.
- Attractive remuneration: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We provide the tools you need such as a MacBook Pro and iPhone 11.
- Self-development: We actively encourage you to join conferences and trainings to improve your knowledge and widen your network.
- Equal opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression.
Place of work: InvestSuite office in Leuven (on-site attendance 3 days/week required).
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation statement to email@example.com