Luzmo is seeking a skilled Frontend Engineer to join our Frontend Web team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in the development and maintenance of our web application’s UI components. Join us as we enhance our outstanding embedded analytics platform at Luzmo.
Who we are
Luzmo is an embedded analytics platform, purpose-built for SaaS companies. We bring complex data to life with beautiful, easy-to-use dashboards, embedded seamlessly in any SaaS or web platform. With Luzmo, product teams can add impactful insights to their SaaS product in days, not months. And take their product users from data to decisions, fast.
What will you do
- Design, plan, and build new web graphical features from the ground up.
- Drive new feature development from inception, over design and testing to release, to address business requirements and meet business goals.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Improve performance and user experience (UX).
- Work together in a small, agile team to design, prototype, and build new product offerings and enhance the existing product and tools. You will collaborate both in the team and with Product and Backend developers.
- Research, experiment, and stay updated with new technologies, architectures, and standards.
- Ensure timely delivery and maintain high-quality standards by identifying and managing risks and issues.
Who are we looking for:
- You demonstrate a strong understanding of web protocols such as HTTP/s, WebSockets, etc.
- You exhibit excellent design and development skills in HTML5 & SCSS.
- You have proven experience with reactive programming (RxJS).
- Experience with d3.js is highly valued.
- You display excellent UX intuition and skills.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of core web development concepts.
- You are able to design and develop high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- You take ownership of features, from envisioning to deployment, and collaborate effectively with other developers.
- You show a self-learner mindset, with the ability to adapt to new technologies, conduct research, and implement innovative solutions.
- You possess strong teamwork skills, enabling efficient collaboration in a fast-paced environment with other developers.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, with a minimum B2 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- You reside in the Central European Time (CET) zone (plus or minus 3.5) to ensure effective collaboration with our global teams. We cannot provide a work permit.
How we work
We empower success. We accomplish daily. We innovate fearlessly. Join a team of collaborative, driven and ambitious people at Luzmo.
What this job offers:
- Competitive base pay
- Unlimited holiday policy
- International get-togethers
- Remote working possibilities
- The equipment/software/tech you need to do your job
- Ability to solve problems at scale
- A great engineering team to work with