Do you want to join one of the pioneers in sustainability reporting?
Greenomy is expanding, join our mission in accelerating the green transition!
Greenomy is a fast-growing greentech scale-up that built an advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform for companies and financial institutions. Our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. We want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently and effectively comply with regulations. Our platform’s outcome and mission will enable the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a carbon neutral economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth and scale our operations to the next level, we are looking for a highly motivated Full stack developer to join our Development team.
An international, diverse and multicultural team of over 50 highly passionate Greenomers, comprising highly skilled individuals in sustainable reporting, technology, regulatory, and project management and of over 12 different nationalities from technology, consulting and banking law firms, European institutions, start-ups, Masters, PhDs and MBAs from top universities.
Since our launch in 2020 we have partnered with major industry leaders, are backed by serious investors (Euroclear) and we are working with the most reputable sustainability experts. Our headquarters are based in Brussels, in addition we have a solid remote team located in over 20 countries across the globe.
Some of our values who make us who we are: We have a growth mindset, are team spirited, purpose driven with a strong passion for learning
We are proud of the following awards our team achieved since our launch in 2020 which show the innovativeness of our solutions: European Discovery Fintech Startup 2021, International Laureate of the Fintech for Tomorrow Challenge 2020, One of the 100 most innovative fintechs in the world by FinTech Abu Dhabi 2021; First prize in the “Data Collection, Verification and Sharing” category at the G20 TechSprint 2021, The LHoFT – Luxembourg House of Financial Technology’s acceleration program Catapult Kickstarter 2021.
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. We want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently & effectively comply with regulations.
Role & and responsibilities:
- Developing a highly maintainable codebase.
- Working closely with the Head of Tech and the development team.
- Continuously developing and improving the core product.
- Building API’s to integrate with top data providers/banks/auditors.
- Connecting data source to our AI/ML team for enhanced features and value to our customers.
- Improving our event-driven serverless architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science Engineering or related fields followed by at least 2 years of coding experience.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and willingness to learn – Mainly: NodeJS, React, MongoDB and AWS.
- Knowledgeable about web security principles and guidelines.
- Ability to code complex projects and multi-task.
- Entrepreneurial, result-oriented spirit.
- Native English or French speaker – additional European languages are considered an advantage.
- Agile mindset, autonomous, strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in and/or comfortable with the rapidly changing dynamics of a start-up environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Creative thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
At Greenomy we Offer:
- Great place to work- we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote transparency, teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Opportunity to drive the sustainable transition for very large addressable markets (banks, investor community, non-financial corporates) and have a direct impact for both Greenomy and its customers
- Training on EU Taxonomy/Sustainability
- A highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, and recognition for your individual and team contributions.