At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
We are currently looking for a full-stack engineer, with strong appetite for frontend development, who will work on the development of our Insight features (editorial content management and distribution)
In this team, your mission is to
Implement and deliver team’s roadmap
Scope the work with the team and split it into moderately sized deliverable chunks
Craft code matching our quality standards
Participate in code review to maintain the quality of the codebase
- Professional expertise with Typescript, a modern web framework (ideally Vue or React)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Already worked with one backend language: JVM language, Python
- Know how to write clear and readable test suites.
- Experience with Git in a professional/workplace environment.
- Proficient, written and oral, professional level in English.
- Comfortable with remote and asynchronous work environment.
It will be a match if
- You feel inspired by Kpler’s mission and domain.
- You have a positive, product-first and solution-oriented mindset.
- You have a strong appetite for UI/UX.
- You are able to balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- You are reluctant to push code to production without tests.
- You are accessible and supportive to colleagues
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice