To apply for this job please visit www.mobilexpense.com.
Location: Lisbon (near Marques do Pombal), Portugal with a hybrid way of working with (1 day per week in our offices)
Start Date: Q4 2022
Competitive Salary and Benefits – Health insurance (Vision and dental insurance included), Training Budget, Mobile phone subscription and payment towards the cost of your phone, 50 €/month net homeworking allowance, Laptop (XPS or MacBook Pro), 500€ one-time payment to set up home office. Meal allowance 7.63€ and 22 days holidays
You’ll join a team of 20 talented Engineers spread across offices in Portugal, Belgium, Sweden and India giving you an International flavour to your work.
You’ll be working on our Declaree product, a super important product for us, we’ve big growth plans and you’ll play an integral part in developing and improving the product.
You’ll report into Manuel, he’s really transparent, leads by example and you can count on him as long as he can count on you!
With a flat structure, you’ll be free to collaborate with our Head of Engineering, Chief Product Officer, giving you exposure right across the business.
You’ll be involved in daily stand-ups as well as weekly backlog Grooming sessions with the whole development crew.
On the team-building side, you’ll get to visits Brussels and Rotterdam a couple of times a year.
We believe in a working culture that offers you the freedom to accelerate your individual skills.
We are looking for smart, ambitious and self-driven people who are willing to challenge the status quo with us.
High level on the role:
You’ll help scale our development team in Lisbon and work on innovative features such as expense management, payment and travel integration, analytics and much more.
– You’ll work mainly on developing new features and improving our product on a daily basis
– You’ll keep our code base healthy by adopting modern coding practices
– You’ll help squashing old bugs, sometimes refactoring some older stuff
– You’ll support our onboarding team with solving technical requests
– You’ll have strong fullstack PHP skills, having (preferably) worked with Symfony before
– You’ve had contact with modern frontend stacks, such as React (our favourite ) Vue or Angular
– You’re familiar with technologies such as Docker, REST APIs, JSON and modern deployment techniques such as Gitlab CI/CD and Azure Cloud
– You have excellent problem-solving skills and a service-oriented mindset
– You have a healthy obsession with details
– You can work independently
– Good English verbal communication skills
We have a Dog-friendly policy, free coffee/soft drinks and every Thursday we have a happy hour in the offices where we join with all the other cool Tech companies and socialise.
We’re an International SaaS B2B Product company building Expense Management solutions for mid-size comapnies, large multinationals and governmental Institutions.
We have 23 different nationalities, 43% of our workforce are women and we’ve offices in Belgium, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and Romania.
We’re a scale-up with the vibe of a start-up (Check out our LI page on our 2022 Kick Off meeting, it was a blast!).
If you are ready for the next step in your engineering career, reach out in the following ways for a discreet conversation:
- Send me a Connection request on Linked In
- Send me an Inmail
- Send me email on email@example.com
- Or simply hit the apply button