To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Optimy is a project management software (SaaS) that helps companies to bring to life their positive social impact initiatives.
With our four solutions (grants, donation, volunteering and sponsorship) we help more than 300 clients in over 30 countries and support them in their willingness to do good to society. Our client portfolio includes Audi, L’Oréal, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Our main goal? Making sure that our customers’ social impact projects are successful by making their processes more efficient and easy to set up in our intuitive flexible tool.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective:Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and CSR through Tech!
Our dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success. Optimy headcount grew by 33% in 2021, and despite the context we all know, revenue has grown by 22%!
Do you also wish to contribute to society, empower your social impact and make a difference? Then apply to one of our openings ! We would be very happy to hear from you.
We are looking for a motivated intern to be part of the marketing team and more specifically, to support the graphic designer in his daily tasks.
- Support the creation of assets to drive Optimy’s marketing and sales campaigns
- Design social media, website, email and marketing collateral imagery
- Prepare digital assets for in-house and external presentations and other needs
- Organize and maintain our current database
- You have an educational background in graphic design, along with a previous graphic design experience
- You are a proficient user of software such as Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Suite (any other graphic design tools is welcome)
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- You have interest in joining the B2B SaaS sector
- You are motivated to learn and you are looking for a real opportunity to grow your skills
- An internship agreement must be provided by your university!
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- You will have space to learn more about marketing in both a theoretical and practical environment
- A young, dynamic and international-minded working atmosphere, active in the social impact industry
- Possibility to work remotely
- As a contribution, we grant 350€/month to all international and Belgian student
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website : https://www.optimy.com/en/company/optimy-jobs.