Optimy delivers an all-in-one and easily configurable social impact (SaaS) platform that enables companies to efficiently manage their grant making, sponsorship, volunteering and donation initiatives.
We help more than 300 clients in over 30 countries and support them in their willingness to do good to society. Our client portfolio includes Audi, L’Oréal, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Our main goal? Making sure that our customers’ social impact projects are successful by making their processes more efficient and easy to set up in our intuitive flexible tool.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and CSR through Tech!
Our dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success. Optimy headcount grew by 33% in 2021, and despite the context we all know, revenue has grown by 22%!
Do you also wish to contribute to society, empower your social impact and make a difference? Then apply to one of our openings ! We would be very happy to hear from you.
- Attend calls between Account Executives and clients from all around the world to identify their processes and needs
- Learn how the Optimy tool is working, understand its functionalities and assist the Account Executive with the tool set up for the new clients
- Provide assistance in maintaining client-focused documents, reviewing client reports and conducting analyses
- Provide support for internal projects like creating, revising processes, organising promotional sales activities etc.
- Share the best practices to contribute to the development of Optimy
- Start date : February 2023
- You have a good working proficiency in German and English
- You have a keen eye for details and conscientious approach to quality
- You are proactive and a doer – somebody who wants to prove their ability by getting things done
- You have a real interest in customer success
- Ability to adapt in an international and multicultural environment
- An internship agreement is provided by your university
Please send us your CV in English!
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- You will have space to learn more about sales in both a theoretical and practical environment
- A young, dynamic and international-minded working atmosphere
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale up, active in the social impact industry
- Based in Brussels, our office is easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or car
- As a contribution, we grant 350€/month to all the students