To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Optimy delivers an all-in-one and easily configurable social impact (SaaS) platform that enables companies to efficiently manage their grant making, sponsorship, volunteering and donation initiatives.
We help more than 300 clients in over 30 countries and support them in their willingness to do good to society. Our client portfolio includes Audi, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Our main goal? Making sure that our customers’ social impact projects are successful by making their processes more efficient and easy to set up in our intuitive flexible tool.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and CSR through Tech!
Our dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success. Optimy headcount grew by 33% in 2021, and despite the context we all know, revenue has grown by 22%!
Do you also wish to contribute to society, empower your social impact and make a difference? Then apply to one of our openings ! We would be very happy to hear from you.
- Control client’s subscriptions and sales orders
- Receiving and handling sales orders for new clients.
- Analyze the revenue
- Investigate and resolve variances in customer databases
- Billing and overdue management, Direct communication with foundation customers all over the world.
- Be involved in purchasing and negotiate with suppliers.
- Assists in the monthly closure and preparation of the official release of results.
- Treasury : Banking reconciliation and treasury
- Manage foreign exchange variances
- Implement and automate processes
- Help to maintain performance measures that support the company’s strategic decisions
- Be part of a big ERP implementation project
- Take an active role in the Finance team with the Finance Manager and Specialist.
- You are fluent in English & French – both are necessary to deal with clients and colleagues.
- You don’t have specifically advanced finance knowledge but you are comfortable with figures and you are looking for a first experience in Finance, Accounting and Administration.
- You are able to take initiatives, prompt to ask questions when needed, and give high attention to details.
- You are a never-ending learner: you are curious, hardworking, autonomous, and eager to learn.
- You have excellent organizational skills and a structured mind.
- You are not afraid to call clients or suppliers thanks to your strong analytical and communication skills.
- You can manage Excel.
- You can start from June – July for 6 months.
- Your university can provide an internship agreement.
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- You will have space to learn more about Finance in both a theoretical and practical environment.
- A young, dynamic and international working atmosphere, with three offices spread in Brussels, Manille and Toronto
- A friendly atmosphere where transparency is valued
- Friday demos: every last Friday of the month, we all meet in an open space Google Meet to get to know newcomers, share updates, passions and challenges; basically to get to know each other while having some fun.
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale up, active in the social impact industry
- Based in Brussels, our offices are easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or car
- As a contribution, we grant 350€/month to all the students
- Last but not least you will have fresh fruits, quality coffee and amazing belgian fries !