Influo is a technology company with a young, versatile, and ambitious team.
The Influo team’s primary goal is to become the largest European influencer marketing marketplace. We have a one-for-all mentality and are not fond of the corporate mindset of working in a cubicle.
Becoming a part of the Influo team means you will join a fun environment!
Within a diverse and inclusive work environment, you’ll get an entry ticket to a team consisting of smart, ambitious, and supportive human beings.
Looking for a job where you can fully deploy your love for influencer marketing?
Look no further.
Influo works passionately with one simple goal: to bring influencers, creators, and brands closer together. Since 2015, Influo has facilitated more than 20.000 collaborations between brands and influencers, and we want you to be part of it!
We are looking for someone to manage our customer’s influencer marketing projects. Our customers include brands like Alpro, Sodastream, Decathlon, and various agencies. Influo helps these brands to invest in influencer marketing in an efficient and secure way.
We are looking for enthusiastic, diligent students interested in learning more on influencer marketing and the ins and outs of a young scale-up company in the heart of Ghent!
We would like you to accompany our young team to help us grow our business and to put Influo on the influencer marketing map in the Benelux AND worldwide! More specifically, we are looking for students interested in Communication and Marketing. We are creating an Influencer Marketing HUB, including a YouTube channel and several other Social Media channels to share insights and information with influencers to help them grow. Every intern will receive independent tasks to create content to share in our Influencer Marketing hub. Tasks include photography, videography, editing, storytelling, creative thinking, template creation, etc.
Herewith a short overview of your tasks:
- Research & writing copy content
- Research & creating video
- Research & activation new influencers
- Research & activation new prospectss
- Media communication
- Competition analysis
- Campaign management
- And many more fun, interesting opportunities to show your communication and marketing skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have an attention to detail.
- You are service-minded.
- You can be creative.
- You have analytic skills.
- You have an understanding of the influencer landscape and pop culture.
- You have an organized way of working.
- You have project management skills.
- You have the skills and creativity to conceptualize influencer campaigns.
- You can work independently and proactively.
- Very good level of English and Dutch.
- Flexible remote working schedule.
- An office in the heart of Ghent.
- A great collection of top-tier brands and agencies among our clients.
- Insights in the core of the influencer marketing industry in Belgium.
- An attractive salary.
- A client base of A-list brands.
- An awesome team of professionals.
- A lot of cake and fun Fridays (we really love cake)