To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Optimy delivers an all-in-one and easily configurable social impact (SaaS) platform that enables companies to efficiently manage their grant making, sponsorship, volunteering and donation initiatives.
We help more than 300 clients in over 30 countries and support them in their willingness to do good to society. Our client portfolio includes Audi, L’Oréal, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Our main goal? Making sure that our customers’ social impact projects are successful by making their processes more efficient and easy to set up in our intuitive flexible tool.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and CSR through Tech!
Our dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success. Optimy headcount grew by 33% in 2021, and despite the context we all know, revenue has grown by 22%!
Do you also wish to contribute to society, empower your social impact and make a difference? Then apply to one of our openings ! We would be very happy to hear from you.
- Ensure CRM data integrity through regular de-duplication and cleanup procedures. Manage and evaluate data in the CRM
- Any additional support that the Sales Development teams may need: market research, competition analysis, etc.
- Sales operations and processes: support the sales team in daily sales operations using sales enablement tools, lead generation tools, and the CRM
- Lead Research: constantly update the existing database and be part of the lead generation team
- Marketing operations: deliver inbounds from marketing to sales, ensure the smooth process between the inbound lead generation and the sales follow up
- Market research: analyze customers, competitors, and support the company’s strategic decisions on the sales focus and targeting
- Ensure a smooth flow of daily operations between the sales, marketing, and customer success teams by leveraging our communication channels and the CRM
Optimy’s presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVrKdKYBqpE&t=4s
- You are fluent in English. French, German, or Dutch is a plus
- You are available for 6 month starting ASAP
- Any additional European languages are a plus
- Previous administrative experience is desirable but not mandatory
- You are proactive and a ‘doer’
- You have a real interest in a sales and/or sales operations career
- You are organized and able to work autonomously
- An agreement is provided by your university
Please send us your CV in English!
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- A young, dynamic and internationally-minded working atmosphere
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project
- As a contribution, all interns receive €350 per month
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website: https://www.canva.com/design/DAE9lEWOVXE/znjDzOZNd…