iOS Mobile Developer
Location: Lisbon (near Marques do Pombal), Portugal with a hybrid way of working with (1 day per week in our offices)
Start Date: Q4 2022
Competitive Salary and Benefits – Health insurance (Vision and dental insurance included), Training Budget, Mobile phone subscription and payment towards the cost of your phone, 50 €/month net homeworking allowance, Laptop (XPS or MacBook Pro), 500€ one-time payment to set up home office. Meal allowance 7.63€ and 22 days holidays
Itching to get your hands on the latest mobile development technology? Look no further…
You’ll join at an exciting time where you’ll be involved in building a new application from scratch.
You’ll be using the latest technologies to build the app: SwiftUI on top of the MVVM architecture. The app is supported by new APIs such as Swift Concurrency, adding some very cool new tech to your toolkit!
You’ll join a team of 20 talented Engineers spread across offices in Portugal, Belgium, Sweden and India giving you an International flavour to your work.
Your local Lisbon colleagues include 12 developers; 2 are specifically focussed on iOS Development, you’re going to have plenty of visibility across the business as well as having a huge impact on our iOS development.
You’ll report into Jorge, he’ll give you a lot of freedom to create the right solution. He’ll challenge you to make sure you’ve considered all your options, encouraging you to be a great engineer.
With a flat structure, you’ll be free to collaborate with our Head of Engineering, Chief Product Officer giving you exposure across the business.
You’ll be involved in daily stand-ups as well as weekly backlog Grooming sessions with the whole development crew.
On the team-building side, you’ll get to visits Brussels and Rotterdam a couple of times a year.
You’ll already have around 2-3 years of experience in hands-on mobile programming.
- You’re a structured Engineer; you’re on top of your Jira tickets, you take the time to document and you’re research orientated.
- You’ll have iOS Native Development (Swift) skills as well as experience using REST services.
- You’ll have awesome analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You’re well versed in Agile/Scrum/Kanban development environments.
- You’ll have a Computer Science or Engineering Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Portuguese.
- Experience with SaaS architecture in general would be a nice to have.
- Jira and Confluence is a plus as is experience in technical designs.
We have a Dog-friendly policy, free coffee and soft drinks and every Thursday we have a happy hour in the offices where we join with all the other cool Tech companies and socialise.
We’re an International SaaS B2B Product company building Expense Management solutions for Enterprise and Mid-market Organisations.
We have 22 different nationalities, 43% of our workforce are women and we’ve offices in Belgium, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and Romania.
We’re a scale-up with the vibe of a start-up (Check out our LI page on our 2022 Kick Off meeting, it was a blast!)
If you are ready for the next step in your career, reach out in the following ways for a discreet conversation:
- Send me a Connection request on Linked In (mention the Job if possible please)
- Send me an Inmail
- Send me email on email@example.com
- Or simply hit the apply button