IT Support Engineer
The internal IT department is looking for an ambitious Modern Workplace Engineer with a passion for technology and delivering the most optimal workplace to our end users in a rapidly growing software company having a modern cloud-based infrastructure across global offices.
You will join the Modern Workplace Team, which consists of 4 knowledgeable people, each with their own skill set and focus. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the IT assets at the branch office located in Austin and the existing global Microsoft 365 environment, implementing, and maintaining new services and infrastructure to enhance our Modern Workplace environment, troubleshooting technical issues raised via the Helpdesk, and many more exciting challenges.
A day in the life of:
- Supporting my direct colleagues at the Austin office
- Managing IT stock equipment
- Responsible for the local office infrastructure
- Collaborating with your remote IT colleagues
- Operating and supporting our Microsoft 365 environment
- Troubleshooting technical issues raised via the Helpdesk
- Communicating with end users across the whole business
- Documenting solutions and creating knowledge base articles.
I am someone who:
- Is passionate about customer service
- Wants to provide the best work experience to our colleagues
- Has the ability to work in a dynamic environment, prioritizing and multi-tasking effectively.
- Is willing to travel to remote offices.
- A first work experience in IT
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Experience in networking & operating systems such as Windows
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with macOS
- Experience with Azure, Intune, Conditional Access
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Meet our Recruiter Alicia Spencer