Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes;
- Assist in all aspects of the development from database to user interface;
- Testing of own code;
- Conduct peer code reviews and give actionable feedback;
- Writing technical specifications/documentation if needed.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package;
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens;
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA;
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm;
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility;
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips;
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership.
At Efficy we are proud of our company culture that creates openness and honesty between us, and it is extremely important that all employees as well as managers take pride in ensuring that we constantly live up to our values of putting people first, taking ownership and ensure efficiency in the daily work.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, or a technology-related field;
- 3+ years of experience as in a similar position;
- Team player and solution-oriented;
- Communication, organizational, and leadership skills;
- Practical knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL);
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English, as it is our corporate language;
- Portfolio on GitHub or another platform.
You will be based in Brussels.
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.