To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
We are looking for a passionate compiler engineer with a strong interest in software security to join our team working on iXGuard. Our LLVM-based software protection product focuses on hardening iOS applications against both static analysis and dynamic tampering.
The ideal candidate loves to come up with new ideas for our next code hardening layer to counter reverse engineering techniques and runtime hooking. You make good use of the available flexibility in our team to test those ideas and experiment further. The person we are looking to hire is able to prioritize tasks and constantly tries to improve our codebase. He or she is a disciplined and independent worker who takes pride in his or her work.
- Maintain and improve our existing code base.
- Research, test and implement additional code hardening techniques.
- Support customers in the usage of our software.
- Continuously improve the code quality through extensive testing.
- Stay up-to-date with reverse engineering practices.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Excellent modern C++ skills.
- Previous experience working with complex code bases.
- Familiarity with LLVM tools and libraries.
- Good understanding of general compiler internals.
- Interest in low level programming and debugging practices that come with it.
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).