Do you love to analyze data and to connect all of the dots?
As a Junior Data Scientist, you are contributing to the analysis of customer feedback data, NPS data and correlated CRM data for our prospects and customers. You help us in bringing business insights and value to our enterprise customers.
A Junior Data Scientist combines two different strengths: statistical techniques to guide our customers in strategical understanding of the business challenges & story telling knowledge to make the value crisp.
- You will collect, quantify, and analyze qualitative data for our customers’ CX Journey
- You create presentation charts to present your data reports in a visual appealing and easy-to-understand way to our enterprise customers and you explain the story behind the data
- You develop high-level insights to make recommendations in improving our data approach
What are we looking for?
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree with a background in data analytics / market research
- You have knowledge of methods, procedures and tools for data processing and analysis: strong knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Python and R is a plus
- You are by default analytical and get delighted to find out what’s behind the numbers
- You already have a first experience as a market researcher, data scientist or analyst
- Communication skills: you are fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
What can we offer you?
- A top international team (France, the Netherlands and Belgium) where we live by our company values #GROWTogether
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- No “bla-bla” scale-up environment
- Fun team activities: summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz, friday drinks & many more
- An environment where your personal talent is put to use and where you can develop and grow (we provide different Lunch&Learn sessions and training opportunities)
- The right balance between working from home & in our office in Ghent (Belgium): at the office we provide healthy snacks & drinks!
- And of course, you’ll receive a competitive salary & a comprehensive package of benefits in return (Competitive salary, 30 vacation days, a laptop and hardware of your choice, a remote working allowance,… and so much more)