About Creative Therapy
Creative Therapy is an exciting and fast-growing start-up founded as a spin-off from Ghent University. We are dedicated to developing innovative rehabilitation solutions that improve people’s recovery and quality of life. Our rehabilitation devices, including Matti and Squeezi, are recognized and appreciated by healthcare providers and patients worldwide.
As a marketing intern at Creative Therapy, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the dynamic world of marketing within a fast-growing start-up. You will join our enthusiastic and dedicated team and play an active role in furthering our growth and increasing our impact.
- Provide support in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Assist in creating engaging content for online and offline channels.
- Contribute to managing social media platforms and online campaigns.
- Provide support in analyzing marketing data and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support ongoing projects.
- Student marketing or a related field of study.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Creative mind and ability to generate innovative marketing ideas.
- Interest in digital marketing and social media management.
- Enthusiasm to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
What we offer
- An inspiring internship opportunity in an innovative environment.
- The opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Guidance and mentoring from experienced marketing professionals.
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experience levels to apply.
Do you have a passion for marketing, a sharp pen and want to be part of a team working on innovative rehabilitation solutions? Then send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team at Creative Therapy!