To apply for this job please visit careers.greenomy.io.
Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth, we are looking for an exceptional Marketing Intern to join our team.
How you will make an impact
As a Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and work closely with our marketing, sales and product teams. You will support the growth of our company and contribute to our marketing strategy to achieve growth in line with Greenomy’s image and objectives. This is a great opportunity to apply your education and skills in a real world setting.
What we expect from you
- Quick-Learner and proactive, you don’t hesitate to bring new ideas to the table
- Awareness / interest in Sustainability matters
- To feel comfortable with the rapidly changing dynamics of a start-up environment
- Knowledge in digital marketing (SEO, SEM, LinkedIn Ads), social media, B2B marketing, and SaaS marketing
What we are looking for
- Undergraduate or postgraduate in Marketing, Commercial engineering or a related field
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience in creative content writing
- Flexible mindset, autonomous, strong communication skills and detail oriented
- Creative thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Perfectly fluent in English
This internship is limited to students who are following a study at a Belgian university or Belgium based residents studying abroad.
What you can expect from us
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you achieve your goals
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, …).