Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern (Social Media & Copywriting) to join our Marketing team in our headquarters, Brussels.
- Write original copy, proofread and edit content for a range of marketing materials, including website, blog, social media, video, and online advertising
- Research and understand our competitors and target audience’s needs and interests
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables
- Revise copy based on internal feedback and direction
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
Social Media Management 30%
- Create and publish social media content
- Create actionable plans to grow and maintain followers on Optimy’s social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Collaborate with Optimy Marketing Team to create original social media content
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technology
- Exceptional writing skills
- Passionate about (copy)writing
- Social media and tech-savvy
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Looking to build a career in copywriting and/or social media management
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Copywriting experience a plus
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- You are registered to a university or equivalent type of institution.
- Ability to adapt in an international and multicultural environment
- An internship agreement is provided by your university
Start date : January
Please send us your CV in English!
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- You will have space to learn more about account management and sales in both a theoretical and practical environment
- A young, dynamic and international working atmosphere
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale-up, active in the social impact industry
- Based in Brussels, our offices are easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or car
- As a contribution, we grant 350€/month to all the students
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website) to join our Marketing team in our headquarters, Brussels.