To apply for this job please visit wenite.io.
Wenite has an exciting opening in our marketing department. You will work alongside a small team of psychologists, developers, data scientists, and marketers to grow our online presence and manage our partner network.
What you will be doing
- Source and evaluate content on industry-specific topics
- Create marketing content for LinkedIn and schedule posts
- Monitor data and reporting of marketing activities
- Contribute to team meetings on sales and marketing strategy
- Support the creation of outreach campaigns for Partnerships
- Joining onboarding calls with Wenite Partners
- Create and edit content for the Wenite platform
Who are we looking for?
- Student or graduate in marketing or business
- Someone who has some work experience or has developed a personal project, demonstrating applied marketing skills
- An interest in B2B Marketing and Sales
- Positive is your middle name. You enjoy collaborating and are driven by collaborative successes.
- Communication is one of your talents
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to help build a company and be part of an accelerated startup adventure!
- Huge growth and learning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun team activities
- Possibilities for employment after the internship
Wenite is based in Ghent, Belgium, but welcomes applications from remote candidates (ideally within 2-3 hours of Brussels time zone).
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.