Guardsquare is looking for a skilled Motion Graphic Designer to become a key member of our creative team. You will design, illustrate and animate a variety of video content to help convey how our products work and illustrate the various technologies within the realm of mobile app security.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact at Guardsquare as well as the mobile application security industry as you will help to set the standard for compelling visual design across the industry to be seen globally.
The ideal candidate is a creative pioneer and storyteller, passionate about developing unique approaches in a collaborative environment with a strong affinity for explaining complex technology in a straightforward manner. If this describes you and you are an energetic, creative problem solver with an affinity for learning who is looking to enhance existing skills and develop new ones, this is the role for you.
- Work closely with the design team to create and execute dynamic motion graphics and illustrations
- Help create visual assets used in overall marketing needs such as: ebooks, information documents, social media, website, events, digital display ads, blogs, presentations
- Collaborate and effectively partner with the technical team to clearly communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise and impactful manner
- Excellent skills in motion graphics and graphic design with the ability to match the quality and build upon these examples: 1 | 2 | 3
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital design or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe suite (with emphasis on After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, photoshop)
- Cinema4D and/or Blender and/or equivalent 3D program
- A passion for current design trends, video and animation
- Able to clearly communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Curiosity and aptitude for learning technology quickly
- Able to multi-task several projects under tight deadlines
- Able to efficiently prioritize tasks and stay organized
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in a self-directed manner, but thrive in collaborative atmosphere
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 850 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Guardsquare is based in Leuven, Belgium with offices in Boston, MA, USA and Munich, Germany.
Guardsquare develops the successful open source project, ProGuard, and the cutting-edge security solutions DexGuard, ixGuard and ThreatCast. Using code hardening, encryption and optimization techniques we make applications smaller, faster and better protected against reverse engineering and tampering.