Who we are?
Silverfin is a cloud first solution that enables accountants to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improve communication with their customers.
Recognised as an industry leader, we have picked up many accolades, including in 2021 winning Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth – an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
Our headquarters is in Ghent Belgium, from where we have successfully launched activities in BeNeLux and the UK. From all our offices and via our remote teams, we’re serving a strongly growing customer base, including the big 4, in 15 countries with 180+ colleagues. Since November 2023 we are proudly part of Visma – the European leader in mission-critical cloud software, enjoying the power of the Visma brand and resources whilst retaining business autonomy and go-to-market freedom.
At Silverfin, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We’re committed to elevating talent by creating an environment where we can all thrive together. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every single box, please consider applying. We’d love to hear how you might contribute to our mission and our team.
How would you support our success?
Are you a dynamic and versatile creative professional who thrives on pushing the boundaries of multimedia design?
We are seeking a Multimedia Designer on a fulltime basis to join our team on a temporary basis until the end of March, with the possibility of an extension to be decided by that moment.
This role goes beyond traditional graphic design, embraces the world of multimedia (audio, video, graphic, web), and requires someone ready to be the owner of our great Fast Forward Studio and our Digital Asset Management (DAM) system. You can create everything visual for our yearly flagship event Fast Forward in Waagnatie, Antwerp on May 16.
You’ll work in a global marketing team in a global role together with 12 wonderful marketing experts working from London and Ghent. Your creations will be ordered by both the marketing team as well as the people (HR) team. The latter organises plenty of teambuilding and cultural initiatives which need multimedia assets too.
- Owner and gatekeeper of the Silverfin DAM (Digital Asset Management Platform)
- Owner and gatekeeper of our FF Studio
- Owner and gatekeeper of Canva account with all its templates
- Responsible for all marketing materials like beach flags, rollups, camera equipment, microphones, backdrop decor, and lighting equipment.
- Address colleagues who are not using the correct visual asset(s)
- Applying the existing branding guidelines across the organisation.
- Keep all Silverfin templates up to date (doc, slide decks, etc.)
- Maintain consistency across all Silverfin visual assets, being it video, audio, or graphic on a global scale
- Run the FF Studio efficiently and strive for high quality in webinars or studio recordings
What would success look like?
- You have optimised and made the way how colleagues can give feedback on design iterations or video edits more efficiently.
- As a creative person, you always remember that something needs to be functional first even if it comes at the cost of being less visually pleasing or cutting-edge design-wise
- You are a project manager capable of managing delivery deadlines and prioritising your work. All while informing those colleagues and teams who are impacted or expecting things from you. Being transparent about what you’re working on and when it will be ready is crucial.
- You can switch quickly and adapt quickly to changing environments and or briefings
- You are super creative and have implemented new visual concepts/approaches successfully
- You can visualise complex matters attractively
- You can brief or deliver to freelancers and external partners in a very clear and detailed manner without confusion or too many iterations
- Success is achieved when everyone in the organisation uses the latest version of assets you have made. And that they know where to fetch/find it without asking for help. Because you stick to our/your naming conventions
- When editing videos, make a first edit of how you feel the result should look like. Do not count on someone telling it to you. Always give a first proposal yourself.
What will support your success?
- Ideally a first proven experience as a designer
- Knowledge of English is essential; additional language skills are not a priority (but with Belgian marketing campaigns, notions of French and Dutch may help to know where to cut/edit slogans or sentences in your designs)
- Adobe software (illustrator, indesign, photoshop and premiere)
- Hubspot (edit landing pages)
- WordPress CMS (edit web pages)
- Canva (create and manage templates)
- Record interviews live and pre-recorded with our camera equipment, have video editing skills.
- Monday for task management
- Experience with creating social / short video snippets in different formats for social and paid media.
- A creative person with new ideas
- Flow seamlessly within established processes and procedures, striking a balance between creativity and structure.
- Flexible when things/briefings change
- Hungry for work and proactive in kicking off new projects or implementing improvements on existing/past work
- Manage to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Be structured and organised when ordering and storing, naming files
- Social and you like to work in a global team/organisation
We care for you
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced and internationally growing Fintech Company, proudly part of Visma – the European leader in mission-critical cloud software
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Collaborate with a team of dedicated professionals, passionate about what they do, in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (Reviewed Annually)
- Growth opportunities and personal training allowance
- Cool office spaces in Belgium (Ghent), UK (London – Old Street / Shoreditch), Netherlands and Luxembourg
- Fair salary package, lot’s of flexibility, and great additional benefits
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks, fresh fruits and … drinks to finish the week