Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
We are looking for a PHP Software Engineer to join our IT team based in our headquarters, Brussels.
Optimy is looking for a talented PHP software engineer who would be interested in joining our venture. As a member of the IT Operations Team, you will be at the center of various departments and teams to ease the daily activities of the company.
If you have a passion to optimize processes in order to not have redundant tasks, improving our support tools and be more efficient, than you might be reading the job description of your future job!
- Conduct bug analysis and coding of hot fixes. Follow-up until release to production.
- Investigate platform stability or performance issue as soon as they arise.
- Respect response within SLA for your line of support’s tickets and manage priorities to resolution accordingly
- Manage standard customer service requests
- Communicate with internal stakeholders about potential or pending issues
- Effectively manage and communicate during critical incidents or outages, ensuring internal stakeholders are informed and supported
- Support internal stakeholders in regard to infrastructure and our platform
- Participate in the creation or the update of Custom developments
- Actively work on optimizing processes and repetitive tasks to improve productivity and allow a more junior profile or a less technical profile to handle more complex tasks. Make recommendations on how to improve IT Support tools.
- Technical Expertise:
- Experience in web/software development, database queries and scripting
- Proficient in troubleshooting complex IT issues and supporting a wide range of hardware and software.
- Good knowledge of PHP, Mysql, Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, Cloudflare, AWS infrastructure
- In-depth understanding of the SaaS product, its functionalities, and its code base.
- Incident Management: Ability to take ownership of IT incidents and service requests, ensuring timely resolution and escalation when necessary to meet service level agreements (SLAs).
- IT Infrastructure Maintenance: Experience in the setup, configuration, and maintenance of servers, workstations, network equipment, and other IT assets. Ability to perform routine maintenance tasks and monitor system performance to proactively address potential issues.
- Security: Knowledge of IT security principles, best practices, and implementation.
- Documentation: Proficient in maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation of IT systems, configurations, and standard operating procedures.
- Communication: Good communication skills with the ability to deliver a clear and concise message on a complex topic, to different types of audiences.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other IT team members and departments to provide seamless IT services and resolve issues.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvement and suggest proactive solutions to enhance IT operations and user experience.
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fixed salary
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- A Hybrid work model
Our Culture Value Proposition
- We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
- We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
- We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.