To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
Efficy is a leading provider of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions, offering cutting-edge software and services to businesses across various industries. As a Project Manager Trainee, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and contribute to the successful implementation of CRM projects. This role will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of project management methodologies, client communication, and teamwork, setting you up for a successful career in project management.
Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
As PM trainee, you will be part of the Professional Services team and will support the PS team in their activities.
Your responsibilities include:
- PMO, following up projects and timesheets
- Assisting the PM lead in defining templates, tools and procedures for the team
- Assisting the PS team in preparing documentation, communication and/or procedures writing
- Controlling that data is available and up to date in out central system
- Controlling that knowledge DB and documentation is available and up to date
- Ensuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are calculated and up to date
- Sending reminders to team members if it is not the case
At Efficy we are proud of our company culture that creates openness and honesty between us, and it is extremely important that all employees as well as managers take pride in ensuring that we constantly live up to our values of putting people first, taking ownership and ensure efficiency in the daily work.
Ideally, you should be studying or have a background in the field of Project Management and be available for a minimum of 3 months. (Best to begin in July)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for effective client interaction and team collaboration. Also, you should have a positive approach to working with others, actively contributing to the success of the team and fostering a collaborative environment.
Moreover, you should have a strong drive to achieve goals and be motivated to learn and grow within the project management field. Their passion for success and personal development will contribute to their effectiveness in the role.
Good working knowledge in English is a must.
You can be based in Lyon, Paris or in Brussels.
We offer you:
- A paid internship
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please reach out your recruiter:
Véronique Tshoz : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.